• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assault - A Falco 'Combo' Video

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
I put this in the combo video section but i figured i might as well put it here too :p

Put about a week into this and i KNOW most of these arent true combos, just ppl make mistakes, only way they gonna learn is if you own them.
Well here's the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbfGz8a0qA&eurl
MUCH improved from the trailer i posted awhile back, no more annoying ff7 music for those who saw the trailer and added alot of stuff so watch it, rate, comment, etc. and please, brawl haters stay out of here
Yes i know im not the best video-editor in the world lol some obvious mistakes in there, and the sound got a little jumpy when i sent it out of windows movie maker but...eh its nothing big,
Enjoy

btw this really isn't the place, but im working on another showcasing all my mains :) falco, marth, link, and toon link so look forward to that

and i know its not the best combo video, but there is some cool **** in there and i had fun making it, so :), but yea my next one should be a bit more polished, ill actually take the time to edit it lol

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Like you said, it was more like a highlight video but still very good. I liked your double spike that you did on Kirby.

Where did you get the music?

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
Highlights and compilations are all we have in Brawl.

Good job on the video, but some of your opponents seem horrendous.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
after lookin thru all the clips matches those clips came from, i found 2 opponents that were literally 'bad' the mario and pikachu, those 2 suck massive ***(the player not the characters), but other than that my opponents are good, but make mistakes, and about half of these clips WERE from wifi, i had no lag most of these matches but i aint sure about them.

Top Bottom