• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question get a simple answer.

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
So a lot of people say in almost every post, " please post in ask a simple question get a simple answer so we don't (dog up/overflow) the pit boards. But I think that these boards don't get filled up at all. For example, I've been off the boards for the whole day and I still see the same threads and I would like to see a new topic after almost the day of being off.
I know my opinion probably won't change a thing, and I'm probably going to be hated on these boards but I'm just asking...Please let us make a new thread every our or so, no matter how simple it is.

:)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
First of all we are fine with people making new threads, the Pit comunity is know for being over all very nice and under standing. We (not just us but SWF) just don't want new threads poping up about the same thing over and over, in one week we had 3 threads started saying "You can charge your arrows longer by hitting up and down over and over". We have nothing against new people but over all if you have a question about somthing ask it in its respective thread and not start a new 1 it makes it harder for people to find what they are looking for, harder on the mods to manage, and over all just looks bad especially when we have a thread stickied (that is constantly checked) to help you and any questions that you may have,

Threads like this do get closed, to help prevent spam and flooding.

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
First of all we are fine with people making new threads, the Pit comunity is know for being over all very nice and under standing. We (not just us but SWF) just don't want new threads poping up about the same thing over and over in one week we had 3 threads started saying "You can charge your arrows longer by hitting up and down over and over". We have nothing against new people but over all if you have a question about somthing ask it in its respective thread and not start a new 1 it makes it harder for people to find what they are looking for, harder on the mods to manage, and over all just looks bad especially when we have a thread stickied (that is constantly checked) to help you and any questions that you may have,

Threads like this are the reason do get closed, to help prevent spam and flooding.
Oh...I can understand that.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Sorry Im not always the easiest person to understand. I suck at English.

Make a new thread if you have somthing new to add or a new idea. If you have a question find where it belongs and ask it there, if you can't find it go to the "ask a" thread at the top. Simple.

Top Bottom