• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asheville, NC Player Finder

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow Smashers. I've started this thread in an effort to promote the smash scene within the Asheville area. I go to Warren Wilson College in Asheville and am trying to find other competition close to here or particularly in Asheville. So if there are any Asheville players or people close in the area, it would be really helpful if you left your name, location, and contact info. Not really tryin' to find any tournies just yet. More or less looking for players to get in some casual matches with. So if anyone is out there I hope to hear from u soon. Until then keep gaming and peace out.

P.S. To contact me u can hit me up on AIM: PuppetMaster12 or call me on my cell at 202 329-1709. Thanx

Grond

Smash Rookie
Yo man I go to UNCA.

We need some **** about Asheville; I know a few people I could rope into this scene.
We could get some casual matches on (I don't think I'm close to ready for any tournament **** yet either).

Anyway, look me up for some Smash: suiotechnique@gmail.com

Peace Bro

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Hey Grond I sent you an email so if you read that then we should be able to work things out from that. If you are wondering I am Komono12 when you look at your e-mail. Talk to u then. Peace

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Yo Grond what's up? Have you checked your e-mail recently? Wanted to see if u were tryin' to smash before I had my break before I go back home to Washington, DC. Is there a better way of reaching you maybe? Well I hope you remember this forum is still here and I hope you get this. Talk to u lata man. Peace

Top Bottom