• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ARTISTS REQUESTED: The Smash Ultimate Mural Upgraded

SpencyRock

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! A bunch of my friends and I have decided that compiling fan-made characters onto the Ultimate Mural would be incredibly cool and we want to make an amazing final product! Want to help out? To do so, we ask that any talented artists here who can replicate the style of the Smash Ultimate Character Mural simply add my discord at SpencyRock#1653, and we can get in touch! Not a good artist but still want to support this project? Spread the word about what we're doing to artists so we can try to get more characters done! This is solely a community based thing, and being done just for fun, so if you're interested, hit me up! Here's an unfinished version of what we have so far! Also, shadows for new characters are currently not on the banner, but will be soon, so that may be why certain new characters look a bit strange.

Top Bottom