• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Articanus's Birthday Bash...?

ss118

Smash Master
OK, please ignore the homo title. Please?

With that out of the way, let me say that my birthday is on Feburary 16th. This will be my 16th birthday: as such, my parents are currently willing to let me do ANYTHING for the party.
That's where ya'll come in. :p
I'm thinking hard about whether I should make a tournament for this.... possibly THE weekend before Brawl comes out. It will possibly be two days, I don't know any of the specifics. I'm just wondering who would come if this were to happen, and who thinks its a waste of a 16th celebration?
Alpha, I still owe you that cake, so this would be a good chance to gie it back :p
Questions, comments, concerns?

Somasu

Smash Ace
If my buds at GPC go, I'll go.

Sounds like it'd be fun. Look forward to hearing more details

eastheaven

Smash Ace
if i were a thirteen year old and my parents let me do ANYTHING i wanted for my birthday, i would definietly plan a smash bros tournament
go for it

ss118

Smash Master
This would most likely be the 8-9th of Feburary.
It would start around 5ish on Friday for people who have to travel to get here, and end around Saturday late. I can try to provide housing, but I can't guarantee it.
Bringing a sleeping bag will guarantee a spot in my front yard, lol.

Top Bottom