• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armor parts

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
K, so armor parts can insure an early KO and give you a great lead immediately, but i'm having some trouble using them to their potential. Any tips or tactics or tricks that you use with them? Glide tossing is cool, does it work well in a game? I've searched the forum a bit but haven't found anything amazing, so far i just use them for a smash throw and throw them for a shield if people come at me.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Well, if you were playing against my brother...you should just throw all the parts off the stage a the beginning---or else he has the biggest temper tantrum and just throws his controller on the ground and stops playing. But if you aren't playing sore losers like him, then glide tossing is a great tech, because you can attack right after you throw...and after they are off the edge, you can throw armor at them till they fall to their death :p

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
if they're hanging on the edge and not very smart, you could throw it down from the air and aim a bit back on the platform. if they dont jump from the edge, they should roll right into it.

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you were playing against my brother...you should just throw all the parts off the stage a the beginning---or else he has the biggest temper tantrum and just throws his controller on the ground and stops playing. But if you aren't playing sore losers like him, then glide tossing is a great tech, because you can attack right after you throw...and after they are off the edge, you can throw armor at them till they fall to their death :p
Lol, i know a few people like that, then he changed into a character that shoots billions of arrows and says "nice try" a lot. =P

But yeah I just started using the glide tossing, it is amazing. =D

That sounds like a nice edge guard too, i'll have to use that.

Top Bottom