• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
From Terranigma.

All of his moves fit perfectly into a smash bros. setting. Also, he would be the first character who uses a spear.

He would even stage enter by coming out of pandora's box!

Also I recommend everyone play Terranigma.

Non-Specific Member

Smash Rookie

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yea a picture and some background information could help. A better post acknowledging what the game is so people don't have to check would be good.

I feel as if this game is just too obscure for it to get a character for Smash 4, but I could be wrong.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This thread is severely lacking in content.

Character image, character background and information and other such details are necessary to make a good OP.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Man, I see a lack of creativity here. At least the Paula thread was better.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
It was actually a really, really good game considering it never was officially released in the US. It plays kind of like a more mobile Zelda game. If you're into emulating SNES games, I'd definitely give it a go.

It's the third game in the "Gaia" trilogy, the most well-known of them being Illusion of Gaia.

All that being said... Nope. I enjoyed the game but I can't remember a single thing about the main character, and in terms of likelihood... well, I think this series will literally not be given a thought by Sakurai.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
It was actually a really, really good game considering it never was officially released in the US. It plays kind of like a more mobile Zelda game. If you're into emulating SNES games, I'd definitely give it a go.

It's the third game in the "Gaia" trilogy, the most well-known of them being Illusion of Gaia.

All that being said... Nope. I enjoyed the game but I can't remember a single thing about the main character, and in terms of likelihood... well, I think this series will literally not be given a thought by Sakurai.

You're probably right, but I'm not really posting in regards to likelihood...moreso in regards to how well they would fit with the moves that they have.

But yeah anyone who is okay with snes emulation should check out Terranigma. Also, I'll update the topic post with a picture shortly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I remember Luco mentioning this game once back in the day. That's pretty much the extent of my Terranigma knowledge :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom