• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you saistfied with mii gunners placment in the tiers ?

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
I think Mii gunner is untapped potential just waiting to burst out of the scene, I think Gunner should be higher in the tier list.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
The lower she seems, the less people will bother to check her out and the more people we can take by surprise IMO.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
That depends on how you define 'satisfied.'

If you mean "do I believe it's accurate", yes. She seriously struggles to kill, and many of her kill moves have trouble connecting all their hits (I've had people fall out of d-smash, u-smash, etc. before). Gunner doesn't seem like a good character.

"Am I happy with it"? No. I wanted to play Gunner but a mix of the character's flaws and too many places forcing us to run 1111 movelist hurts it far too much.

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
That depends on how you define 'satisfied.'

If you mean "do I believe it's accurate", yes. She seriously struggles to kill, and many of her kill moves have trouble connecting all their hits (I've had people fall out of d-smash, u-smash, etc. before). Gunner doesn't seem like a good character.

"Am I happy with it"? No. I wanted to play Gunner but a mix of the character's flaws and too many places forcing us to run 1111 movelist hurts it far too much.
I like to use the bad recovery as a kill option( although I don't remember that exact % it kills do) I find pretty useful and I use adsorbing vortex to help me recover to help balance things out.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
For me I can see it if she is running off of the 1111 set. I don't, however, agree with her placement AT ALL when customs are allowed. When she is granted the 3132 set she significantly improves as not only a character but as a viable option. Bomb and grenade are absolutely amazing moves and her recovery is also amplified. She has amazing zoning and pressure game and bombs and grenades give her amazing edge game. Thats my two cents anyways.

Top Bottom