• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any smashers from Greece?

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
If there's any stray Greek soul like me in the entire webpage I will be truly amazed!!! Fellow Greeks please reply when you see this thread with your city and maybe even your name! My name's Thanasis and I live in Lamia!

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Greece has some nice tourist attractions! I only wish it had some nice smashers to play with as well!!!! AGRRRR :p
Where's Lamia at? I don't think there's more than 10 smashers in the entire country of Greece. Try playing Zander805.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I can clearly see that "300" made Greece "famous" :p A very cool movie indeed! ^_^ Anyway let's not get out of topic here!!!! Is this Zander805 a Greek or he's just visiting Greece every summer!? Lamia is like two and a half or three hours from Athens by car! So I'm more than willing to go and get some recognition of my own! And I bet Greece has looooots of smashers...However under the belief that using the C stick or playing with no items is lame and a cheat...Have no intention of playing these kind of smashers! To sum up Greece's smashers=Yes they are there Do they worth anyone's time=If somebody comes to Greece I'll treat him to coffee instead...Will be much more fun!!!

Sivadon

Smash Rookie
Heya Man!
Pos mou eisai, ola kala?

:p

At this point I don't think i need any more proof for wether I am Greek or not! :p
Exo filous stin a8ina kai latreuoume smash!

Oxi, den 8eoroume malakia na paizoume xoris items xD
(kai btw, poios Diaolo 8eorei klepsia to Kitrino?!? xO )

Koita, 3eroume smash genika alla molis anakalipsame tis sobares texnikes opos L-canceling, wavedashing, ktl :S

Den 3ero an 8a se ikanopoiisoume os opponents alla ama goustareis ri3e kana PM na kanonisoume tpt!

(If there is anyone having a problem with me making a post in my native language, just tell and I'll edit/translate it. If there was a rule about english being the only permited language in posts I might have missed it :S )

Top Bottom