• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Marth Dittos Fun

Are Marth dittos fun

• Yeah

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

AwesomeM7

Smash Rookie
People have been saying Marth dittos are fun. I was just wondering the general opinion.

Kopaka

Smash Journeyman
Short answer: Yes :)

I can understand the MU can sometimes be frustrating for players who get shaken by "Janky" things that may happen in the ditto... but once you get past that, the MU is pretty neat.

Last edited:

TheCrusaderp

Smash Rookie
I think that if both Marth's are really good at the matchup, it's really fun and interesting.

Walbytamer11

Smash Apprentice
I'm the only one here with a Fox icon near my name. I second Marth though.

Marth v Marth is my least favorite matchup in the entire game, next to Zelda dittos.

ZombyDyno

Smash Rookie
Probably my least favorite mu in the game.

I play fox vs Marths just because I hate the ditto so much

EDIT: Actually every ditto is my least favorite matchup in the game, now that I think about it. Carry on

Last edited:

Uma

Smash Cadet
I like it because I have like 3 ways of killing them that they need to know a certain di to avoid, so its a series of checks to see if they know the correct di, and if they don't know one you win the game for free. If both players know the right di's this matchup gets really hard for me, I'm not the best at comboing non spacies :\

Tablesalt

Smash Cadet
You know a ditto is fun when you can take every stock by literally forward throwing. On top of that, Marth is super easy to combo with Marth.

The Young Izzy Iz

Smash Apprentice
I personally hate the ditto but I think it's amazing to watch for a number of reasons. First off, Marth as a character is all about out-spacing the opponent so watching how players react when they suddenly lose the read advantage they've always had is extremely interesting. The other thing I find cool about the match-up is just how hard one Marth can edge-guard another, it's brutal. Having the best edge-guards can be a decisive factor in who wins the match-up.

Kor_Hey_1

Smash Cadet
I find this matchup interresting to play. I recently train a little with Marth and end up doing Marth ditto with my friend who play Marth as a secondary. This was fun, we played a BO5, full marth ditto. I got 3-1 but as a non Marth player it wasn't so bad. The best way to know if it's fin is to play it yourself I guess.

Top Bottom