• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Luigi's Aerials best used with the C-Stick?

The_World

Smash Cadet
I've been experimenting with using the C-Stick for aerials, and I found that it is definitely beneficial to use the C Stick for characters like Marth and Lucina, since you can still space and control your trajectory more easily. But does Luigi benefit from this? I've been trying it out and I'm not totally sure if it makes too much of a difference because of how his move set works. What do you think is more effective?

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
I've been experimenting with using the C-Stick for aerials, and I found that it is definitely beneficial to use the C Stick for characters like Marth and Lucina, since you can still space and control your trajectory more easily. But does Luigi benefit from this? I've been trying it out and I'm not totally sure if it makes too much of a difference because of how his move set works. What do you think is more effective?
Back air, it lets you space out the opponent much easier than not using the c-stick. This is pretty much the only good use on the c-stick with airiels for luigi without tap jump, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom