• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcadia

Jack Lovejoy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am here to share my ideas about an upcoming game I would like to develop after I complete school life. Arcadia is going to be a new series that is about the reincarnation of a god who will regain his throne as the universal creator once again. (Also note that the game plot takes place many centuries after the events of Alice in Wonderland.)

Let me tell the prologue first. The universal creator, Erohi, created three gods to finish the perfect world for him. The three children were Ethos, the idealistic and eldest child, Logos, the intelligent middle child, and Pathos, the sweet and youngest child. The three created Wonderworld with their specific powers and eventually finished their tasks. However, Ethos saw the universe as ugly and flawed. So, he decided to take on his own role to erase everything from existence and start again to create a more perfect and beautiful universe.

Ethos rounded up the people who worshiped his ideals, called the Runeshadows, and obeyed his orders to conquer over Wonderworld. The Runeshadows were eventually successful with world domination and the only thing left for Ethos to do was to dethrone Erohi.

Ethos and Erohi fought brutally against one another and it ended in a tie, sealing them both away. The Runeshadows started to lose grip from the world as there was no longer a leader to follow. A prophecy stated that Erohi will rise once again as a silver-haired boy with blood crimson eyes. Erohi reincarnated as a boy named Jack, the one who will regain the position of the creator before Ethos does again.

So yeah, I will explain more things later on in this forum. Thank you for viewing :)

Here is a rough picture of what Jack looks like (I am not good a pixel art):

Top Bottom