• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcade Renissance Tourney Poll

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
There's this weird tourney in orlando saturday called arcade renissance or something close to that, my spelling is terrible. Anyway, this thing is basically 25 bucks if you want to do brawl singles, and theres no doubles. Only 10 of the 25 goes into the pot, because apparently theres a 15 door fee since theres 5 different tourneys there.

Onto why i made this thread, Im curious as of how many people plan to go to this thing Saturday? If it isnt going to have decent attendance, whats the point of going to this one over Raef's on Saturday. The only reason im even considering this Orlando one is because it gives a cash payout, while Raef's my boy, but it gives store credit only =(

Heres a link in case you didnt even know about the tourney, which is possible:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162228

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I'll be going as well as 3 of my friends. What do you mean by store credit????

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
pfft. Nevermind the thread. I decided im going to this. Sorry Raef =( Maybe next time

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Its cool man, I understand...
Darkside Comics' owner insists on store credit so as a result, this will be the second and LAST tourny I host at Darkside Comics. Store credit repels potential participants.

I've found a new venue, XTREME GAMES of Sarasota. Better than Gigs...
Over 3000 square feet, wide open area, 8 42-inch TVs along the walls around the area, a theater-style projector to play friendlies on, 2 pool tables in the middle, four computers in the corner. Just needs WIIs.

That's gonna be my new venue, whaddya think?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Its cool man, I understand...
Darkside Comics' owner insists on store credit so as a result, this will be the second and LAST tourny I host at Darkside Comics. Store credit repels potential participants.

I've found a new venue, XTREME GAMES of Sarasota. Better than Gigs...
Over 3000 square feet, wide open area, 8 42-inch TVs along the walls around the area, a theater-style projector to play friendlies on, 2 pool tables in the middle, four computers in the corner. Just needs WIIs.

That's gonna be my new venue, whaddya think?

WHAT?!?! POOL TABLES?!?!?! $5 MM pool games to anyone. Im taking all you *****es down, one by one

this place sounds like hard knocks, which was a nice venue. People may john about the tv's though if they lag, but if they want to avoid it that badly everyone can bring their own TV and just use those, like they did for gigs

If its a cash payout, i will happily attend any tourney you host at this place. In fact, the first word you could've said could have been pool tables and i'd be sold. Im no pro, but i love playing it.

You should host a tourney at this new place ASAP. Im excited to see what it looks like

Top Bottom