• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Apr 4, 2015] Lobster Hosts, Super Smash Saturdays at Looking for Games (Frederick, MD)

TheBardlyBard

Smash Cadet
Super Smash Saturday is a new tournament scene for Smash Wii U at Looking for Games in Frederick MD

We Host tournaments every saturday, we have multiple setups and allow friendlys if we are on schedule.

Doubles happen at 5PM and Singles start at 7PM
PM Singles at 6PM

Entry is 5$ per event, 8$ for both events,

Bring a setup and you get discounted entry fee

Venue fee 2$

Last edited:

ExoticChaos

Smash Rookie
Is this hosted in a game store or an empty store building? I may come I was just wondering. Also its at 5pm for doubles and 6pm for singles right, the top of the post says am for the time but the actual post says pm?

Last edited:

fizzleDX

Smash Cadet
NNID
fizzleDX
3DS FC
4141-4080-3072
Are you allowed to use wireless controllers? because if i come the person i tem with would play best with wii mote

fizzleDX

Smash Cadet
NNID
fizzleDX
3DS FC
4141-4080-3072
So, when you do have melee set up, is it going to replace PM? Since it doesn't look like there's enough space for all three games with the card game players and whatnot

fizzleDX

Smash Cadet
NNID
fizzleDX
3DS FC
4141-4080-3072
@ JOERULE JOERULE but in all seriousness some people there aren't that good so if you're somewhere near my level you might win
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #nowimarrogantlol

Top Bottom