• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Apr 18, 2015] Smash Bowl SEASON 1 (COVINA, CA)

1UPGamesCovina

Smash Rookie
SMASHBOWL SEASON 1 website with info is 1upbattles.com . this is our first event so please come support.
event will be streamed live.

We are a fully stocked game store specializing in retro games but we have all the new stuff too

626-331-3625 for info.

Last edited:

shinylucario

Smash Rookie
NNID
negasushi
for wat smash is this? this post time july 8 12:26 ãm:mario64::mariomelee::mario2::roypm::GCUR: I might just go. I live in huntington park CA about a hour from this venue. also in the smash game(s) what rules will be in place?:ohwell:

Last edited:

Safaridor

Smash Rookie
I just called the store and was told all information was moved (without informing us) to http://www.1upgamestore.com/Tournaments-_ep_40.html

It is for Sm4sh; they are asking for set ups(currently has 2; it is bring your own conroller; $10 entry/ half to pot with 60/30/10 split; and apparently there is limited space. The site does not mention rulesets or anything else really, but from talking to the store, they are going apex (called it the "normal ruleset, you know"). No customs because "we don't have the time to sit down and unlock all of them". They will have sugguestions there, but I am sure if enough people call, they would at peast update this page.

Last edited:
Top Bottom