• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [Apr 17, 2015] GameGuys Weeklies ~In Talent We Must Find~ Melee & PM (Pasadena, Tx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Venue:
~GAMEGUYS~
2111 Pasadena Blvd.
Pasadena,Tx 77502
832-413-2349

Questions & Info Call/Text
Axxo: 713-377-8516
GG | Mojo: 832-418-1806

"In Talent We Must Find"

Every Friday we have a all smash weekly including Melee & Project M!! Always looking for that hidden competition out there (In Talent We Must Find) & everyone is always welcome to come. We have plenty of setups for everyone to enjoy & friendlies is always available till the last person leaves.

Entry Info
Venue Fee: $5
Singles: $5 (Melee/Pm/)
Doubles: $5 Per Team

Payout
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/houstongameguys
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/houstongameguys
Gameguys Commercial Ad- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghdw83UxJzo

Last edited:

Pyrrhus

Smash Rookie
Hell yes! Great place! Went there with a friend when he was competing in a MvC3 tourny! You get free drinks if you compete. I want to go for smash. Just need the time.

Shadowmessia

Smash Rookie
I would love to come to these if they were on the weekends on the account of working during the week :( I have a group of at least 4 people who would love to come.

Jeremy Foster

Smash Rookie
I second what shadowmessia if the tournaments were on the weekend you would definitely see more of us :)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sorry about that, Friday has always been a thing for the longest due to other events around the city & at the venue, I just took the initiative to make a event on here cause I been going for awhile & would love too see more ppl...but y'all should see when y'all could make it sometime..

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure, not really I guess cause they have other tournaments for different games, but if they do play they'll let ppl know thru our Facebook page called Houston P:M

Last edited:

Frozn~

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna go to check it out. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Woolforfoxes

Smash Rookie
NNID
Woolforfoxes
3DS FC
1263-7654-4288
what time do you guys start? Me and my little brotherhave been looking for something fun to do in houston ^_^

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Hey, I'm hoping to make it this Friday, when does it start and when does it end?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom