• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

approaching zelda?

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i need a bit of help approachin zelda, i can handle every other character better than her for some reason
her fireballs cause u to immediately approach without getting damage
and most of her attacks outprioitize ice climbers and range once you avoid all her fireballs and get close to her
mindgames are difficult because of the constant fireballin
help anyone?

smaci92

Smash Lord
Question & Answer Thread

You can ask there if you'd like :) But since I'm here I'll give you a "little" answer since I don't quite understand what you're trying to ask.... If zelda is spamming here din's fire, spam your iceblocks back (lol) and spotdodge and airdodge the fire. and when you're in close---blizzard

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Zelda is fantastic at making people gtfo, so your best bet is probably down+b then do your best to jump in real close.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
oh im sorry i didnt see the question and answer thread, i ll learn to not post stuff here
smaci92, i think u got my question loll, its her dins fire that really pisses me off. Ice blocks arent really a good trade while i do 4% to her and she does 10% to me if we re both tryin to camp...kk i ll try blizzarding more thanks
SwastikaPyle, she IS good at makin ppl gtfo...its not fair for us climbers...:/ aite thanks for the advice man

Top Bottom