• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

approach option help

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
i usually approach with Dairs and lasers, but i tend to get predictable when i do this, so, im asking all of you, what are some ways you tend to approach. I need to get some new options to stay unpredictable

Smash Rookie
empty sh into a rar'd bair, rush at them, make them think you're going to sh dair, stop, jump backwords dash attack, the dashcanceled upsmash, and sh nair all work for me

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
The occasionally random shine in the face works wonders to. Especially if you're lucky enough to trip them.

Really, mindgames. You don't have to approach all the way to him, you could even fake it. Or you could even not approach at all.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
No projectiles? Lure them with a fierce side-taunt.

Proceed to shieldgrab, dirty chaingrab, gatling combo off down throw etc. etc. etc.

Top Bottom