• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Applications of Fox's 'Shine Jab' Combo

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Basically its just JC Shine>Jab>??(****)

Its not hard. The timing just takes a bit of practice. Here's a vid of Antdgar putting this to use http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gd8D04HZ1VE

The best thing I've done with this so far was Shine>Jab>Shine>Jab>D-tilt>Dair>Shine(they fell off Dreamland)>then a final Shine Spike. It was RAAAAAPE!

To me its kinda like the thunders combo in melee :laugh:

Oh sorry so far I've done it against everybody except Jiggs...

How have you other Fox players used this combo?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
no thats far from new

about as old as america
How is this old news? When was the last time you saw a video of N64 with someone using foxes reflector to set up jab combos?

btw you got a vid for this? cause shine doesn't actually link together without possibility to tech. if you somehow got this to work I'd like to see a training mode vid.

craiigg

Smash Lord
metroid since neph decided to shine jab lots and lots ?
i could do it aswell, youre a fox player cmon mengz O__<

greenblob

Smash Lord
Yeah, the first time I saw it was in that vid, and then I saw Neph use it.

It's not really a Thunders combo, which is basically popping your opponent back up after a missed tech.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
That vid isn't by me, but yes it's possible obviously, I've done a few nice combos with it.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I don't think people used it until the Japanese 12 Character video got released a while back.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
People don't use it because quite frankly, Fox has better things to do than reflectorjab his opponents. The only real application I can think of is after a random JC'd shine, but if you really wanna show off...well...

Top Bottom