• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, my Ganon has good "Mindgames"

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
what you lack most is mindgames, my friend. all of your approaches consisted of shuffled or fulljumped fair or dair. If you were fighting a decent CF, you'd be torn a new one.

work on l-cancelling
use jab and tilts
don't try to dair them off the side so much, you'll get punished by better players
>B isn't great

try not to get hit.

UchihaDemon

Smash Cadet
yeah, i barely saw any mindgames, l-canceling, or use of downB. maybe u dont understand what a mindgame is. also, ur buddy is really bad as cf. find a good opponent and post that vid so we can get a better idea of how u play.

Chaotix_0

Smash Apprentice
so, if I rofled any more watching the vids... man I just don't see the point of this.
Posting mediocre videos and talking about mindgames, is commiting suicide by doing your Up-B the wrong direction a mindgame now? Oh well I like Ganon, I think its a fun mindgame to jab people constantly, compeltely avoid doing anything but his jab, and then pull out a slow power attack like the D-Smash after conditioning them with 20 jabs to the face.

Joe 4'Sho

Smash Cadet
Chaotix, i completely agree with you on the jab. but instead of the d-smash, make that a down-b. har har

Top Bottom