• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex practice? PA area

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, a good friend of mine and myself have signed up for our first apex this year and wanted to know if anyone wanted to get some practice in before the tournament. We're located in the central Pennsylvania area, so anyone from pa, Maryland, or maybe even New Jersey are welcome. Looking forward to meeting people and seeing where we stand.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
You should edit your title to show where you are from by Thread tools, would help people see this from said area.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
We have weekly tournaments at Xanadu on Wednesdays if you or anyone ever wants to make a trip down. We also get together on weekends occasionally to play.
Ya, I saw about the Wednesday tournaments, what time are they usually? I work every Wednesday, and have to be up stupid early most weekdays,not sure what my friends schedule is like. I wouldn't mind coming down once I get my car fixed. But it would all depend on the time.

Shears

Smash Master
Bracket starts at 830, venue opens at like 4. I get there around 530-6 and play friendlies. Bracket finishes up around 1030 and then after we all go out drinking and play more games. The later is obviously optional. They do have monthlies on the weekends that 64 might start being a part of if you can't make Wednesdays.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, unless I can get the next day off I probably can't make it all the way to the end of the bracket, which is a shame since I'd obviously be in the finals lol. But I could definitely play some friendlies with you guys. Probably too late to come tomorrow, but I'll talk to my friend about next week. Do we need to register and pay, or is it show up and smash?

Shears

Smash Master
Venue fee is $5. That gets you into the venue to play friendlies.
Entry fee is $5. That gets you into the bracket to play tournament matches.
You can register at the door.
Next week there may not be anything since its Christmas Eve. I certainly won't be in town and no one else is set to organize and run the tournament.
Its every Wednesday (except holidays) so if you can't make this week, we would love to see you any other week (next week excluded).

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
If you can make it out to me, I live in West Chester, PA. Always down to play some console, and my little brother plays a bit as well. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Top Bottom