• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Will Continue Despite Bad Weather

*Risen*

Smash Cadet
We should be okay i'm pretty sure. we didn't get any "record breaking" blizzards up in north jersey. I live about an hour away maybe less from the venue, and we pretty much only got a couple of inches.

NWCA_Matthew

Smash Rookie
I can 16 stock n00bs too

Any video proof or it just so happened that "the greatest players in the universe" don't have the equipment to record of their "exploits"?
"don't have the equipment to record of their exploits"? XD

NWCA_Matthew

Smash Rookie
I can 16 stock n00bs too

Any video proof or it just so happened that "the greatest players in the universe" don't have the equipment to record of their "exploits"?
"don't have the equipment to record of their exploits"? XD

NWCA_Peter

Smash Rookie
I can 16 stock n00bs too

Sadly you're correct. We're a bit low on funds now, especially as the tournament buy in is so expensive.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
holy hell are people really calling for this to be rescheduled?

like gardex said, there are tons of OOC people who can't simply just say to their work "lol nvm those days i booked off like 4 months ago, can i move them to next week instead even though it's supposed to be like tomorrow?"

do you guys really think that the hotel venue is there just for us? do you even know whether or not the venue is available a week later? could they really reschedule almost an entire hotel's worth of room reservations to another weekend when they likely already have other reservations?

this isn't a ****ing local, you can't just ask them to reschedule it because you live like 3 hours away or whatever

NWCA_Peter

Smash Rookie
I can 16 stock n00bs too

We're a bit short on funds right now as we're hosting the big tournament so yes, we can't record any of our exploits but if you to see how good we are, by all means, come to the event!

Top Bottom