• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex 2015 Smash 4 Documentary!

SithPunk!

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!

This is my first time here on the forums and also first time being apart of the community so it's awesome to be aboard! Anyways I popped on to share some news with you guys who might be new to the scene like me. See i'm working on a documentary to help folks like myself get a better perspective of what to expect at high end tourneys and also ask the big questions like "How did they get started and how can newcomers start becoming better?" and so on. I also want to record my experience as a whole to show how i've grown from being a rookie to being a.....Well less of a rookie lol. So depending on how well this video gets received then it will determine if i'll make more videos down the line. The experience is going to be well worth the watch I think and even going to be talking and hanging with some folks including PB&J from SmashStudios. So this thread is going to be where I post my videos involving the trip for anyone interested. If you have any questions, opinions, or even any advice then please let me know. I'm all ears to criticism on this. I want this to truly benefit the Smash Community.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
There actually is a Smash documentary (Like 2 but one of them is more of the main one) called "The Smash Brothers". Check it out! (no I didn't watch the full video you linked so maybe you already know this but then again maybe not).

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Saw the two but still wanted to attempt making one regardless lol.
I'd love to see a third, however I just feel it's a bit early to make one for Smash 4. Do as you please though and have fun!

pokemario

Smash Cadet
NNID
pokemario24
3DS FC
3067-5423-1066
There actually is a Smash documentary (Like 2 but one of them is more of the main one) called "The Smash Brothers". Check it out! (no I didn't watch the full video you linked so maybe you already know this but then again maybe not).
I've watched The Smash Brothers, what is the other one? :yeahboi:

Top Bottom