• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2015 Doubles/Singles LAS Recordings

Soto

Smash Cadet
In the following days I'll be adding all of the recordings to Los Angeles Smash Tournaments' Youtube channel. Tune in daily to check if the recordings you'd like to watch are up!

Unfortunately, I didn't notice I was recording everything in .flv format so it's going to take me longer than usual. But there are currently some Doubles matches up for your viewing pleasures.

Be sure to subscribe and support our Twitch channel: Twitch.TV/LA_Smash

Here's our channel: Youtube.com/user/SotoHSMash

-LAS | SotoH

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
In the following days I'll be adding all of the recordings to Los Angeles Smash Tournaments' Youtube channel. Tune in daily to check if the recordings you'd like to watch are up!

Unfortunately, I didn't notice I was recording everything in .flv format so it's going to take me longer than usual. But there are currently some Doubles matches up for your viewing pleasures.

Be sure to subscribe and support our Twitch channel: Twitch.TV/LA_Smash

Here's our channel: Youtube.com/user/SotoHSMash

-LAS | SotoH
love u tetsu0

-virdacova

Capos

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure it was on stream
It was, kind of. The internet was awful, so there were a lot of times that we were literally watching 1fps smash and they had to disconnect and change some stuff. This match was one of those. But that means it was presumably recorded and so should be uploaded at some point.

caneut

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it was on stream
if you watch the la_smash twitch archive, your match was split into 3 videos on the "past broadcasts". stream went down two times so i assume lasmash were having connection issues.

Capos

Smash Apprentice
@ Soto Soto are there more matches coming? I know a lot more was streamed than what is currently uploaded.

Soto

Smash Cadet
Too incomplete to upload. I think we've got the last quarter of the matches which are mainly SK and LD from EC I believe.

Top Bottom