• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything Special about which controller port u are hooked in too for Pika?

krehz

Smash Ace
Other ppl have talked about this, and i didnt see it on ours, so does anyone know if there is anything or not?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah, it effects a lot of stuff. Things like Bowser and Gannon's suicide kills can either end the match as a tie or a win for the person who did the grabbing depending on which port your controller is plugged into. There is something else, but I can't remember what it is right now.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i believe it has something to do with knockback from grabs / damage, such as grabbing or shielding a dropped grenade and your opponent goes further, or something

gallax

Smash Hero
when playing snake, try to get port 4 then 3 then 2. but for the others, you try to get port 1 then 2 then 3.

gallax

Smash Hero
there is a team strategy that deals with this. c4 stick MK or Kirby who has the number 4 slot(your partner) and have them use their uthrow and when they are high in the air detonate the c4 and its an insta kill agaist whoever is the highest port. great for snake/MK teams. it really should be banned.

Top Bottom