• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone with me?

GunMaster001

Smash Cadet
Is anyone as excited as i am about the NBA Playoffs! Lakers vs. Celtics. im going fo Lakers... I think the games will be very close or celtics will win. But miracles can happen, maybe the lakers can win somehow? heres my question, are u a Lakers fan or a Celtics fan?

KirbyForAll

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a diehard fan for either team, but I do follow the NBA playoffs.

I think the Celtics are an all around better team, however the Lakers have one thing the Celtics do not.
Kobe.
He can take over a game at anytime, whenver he wants. I think the Lakers will win in either 6 or 7.

GunMaster001

Smash Cadet
yeah

yeah celtics are really good and i think have the best record for wins, but the lakers are known for making great come backs, like when they played against the spurs, they were loosing by 20 points in the 3rd or 2nd quarter, and ended up winning.

Top Bottom