• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone with a 3DS capture card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 189823
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 189823

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone around here happens to have one, and if they do, if they would be generous to upload some of my replays. :) I currently don't have a digital camera, and other means (like celphone or iPad) have rather poor quality in this case...

I would be grateful, thank you.

Tara

Smash Rookie
NNID
Larouche01
3DS FC
3196-5899-1714
Since this thread is recent enough I shall post the same request, without spamming threads.
I am sorry Oz I can't help you.
I am also looking for someone with a 3DS capture card too Or someone with a good quality camera like 720p resolution or more, there's the replay that i'd like to have.
search for Creator: -
Mode : For Fun / Team smash
Stage: Distant Planet
Character: King Dedede
It was a warm up game before some Glory team matches.Name of the replay is Epic SuddenDeath
I'm Larouche and I played King Dedede I don't know why show me as Samus must be a little glitch.
I played a 30-35 seconds sudden death and if you look carefully you see a bomb falling off on me at the same time I was doing the Super Dedede Jump (circlepad Up+B) it is normal I survived that x) ?
Thank you in advance !

Peace :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Yeah, I wouldn't be posting this if I had a camera at least. I tried with my celphone, managed to set it up pretty much perfectly, problem is, the quality is way too sad... /:

Tara

Smash Rookie
NNID
Larouche01
3DS FC
3196-5899-1714
I tryed with the brand new model of Samsung's tablette and it was super sad I dont imagine your cellphone (:

Top Bottom