• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone willing to help?

Kendall Grayer

Smash Rookie
Hi, I have had smash for 3ds for a while and I can't seem to get any better. Is there anyone willing to play me and give me constructive criticism on areas to improve? I've watched youtube videos, and have spent countless hours in training but I still struggle online and against the level 9 computer. Please and thanks for reading.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Who do you play, first off? You would do well to face players who play the same characters as you and ask for their advice. Additionally, it is widely agreed upon that lvl 9 cpus are NOT a good method of practice, as all of their actions are frame perfect, a highly unrealistic standard among human players.
My recommendation would be to visit the character boards and read up, first and foremost. Most boards will haves guides on the characters as well as Q&A threads that you can use to find answers you simply cant find elsewhere. Good luck!

Kendall Grayer

Smash Rookie
Who do you play, first off? You would do well to face players who play the same characters as you and ask for their advice. Additionally, it is widely agreed upon that lvl 9 cpus are NOT a good method of practice, as all of their actions are frame perfect, a highly unrealistic standard among human players.
My recommendation would be to visit the character boards and read up, first and foremost. Most boards will haves guides on the characters as well as Q&A threads that you can use to find answers you simply cant find elsewhere. Good luck!
Well i feel better about losing to the computer. And i like Sheik, Link, Fox, Pikachu and Captain Falcon.Thank you for your great advice.

Top Bottom