• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to play me:)

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey wats up everybody.
Im trying to get good with Pit and Im not there yet, Im still a noob:(
Does anyone want to train me or jus play for fun??
Heres my brawl code: 0001-2981-8851

kown

Smash Lord
heh i only paly pit n snake its easier that way.
okay now for tips.

you gotta stop rolling. its oakay once or twice but that was your main way of dodging.
um too many arrows against pit. You could of shot more arrows against my snake tho.
get creative and be more agile. your slow in speed but that just takes practice. heh i c u play a lot of chars id reccomend cutting that down to two if you really wanna get to the next lvl.
you used WoI too soon sometimes.
You really need to focuz on performing your moves with out lag.
try wing renewal out.
and heh you almsot got wingdashing.

lil cj

Smash Lord
heh i only paly pit n snake its easier that way.
okay now for tips.

you gotta stop rolling. its oakay once or twice but that was your main way of dodging.
um too many arrows against pit. You could of shot more arrows against my snake tho.
get creative and be more agile. your slow in speed but that just takes practice. heh i c u play a lot of chars id reccomend cutting that down to two if you really wanna get to the next lvl.
you used WoI too soon sometimes.
You really need to focuz on performing your moves with out lag.
try wing renewal out.
and heh you almsot got wingdashing.

Ok thanks:)
The lag really messes me up
lol...yeah its hard to jus play 2....i like all my mains:)
but i get what your saying
Is there an easier way to arrow loop?
I try:)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Arrow looping is all just practice there is no trick to it you'll learn where the arrow is soon enough. Just practice, and have all the mains you want the best 2 here in Utah play several it makes it harder to counter pick a stage and charater against them.

Top Bottom