• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wanna play?

0okavo0

Smash Rookie
I'm bored and have exams next week and im studying like nuts but i need breaks in between. soo... does anyone wanna add my friend code and play brawl? 3 people is all i need. if you are interested post your brawl code. i havent checked mine yet so when you post it I'll reply back with my code.

Lastly, I'm not gonna play until another 2 hours so whoever is interested, lets play in 2 hours :p

0okavo0

Smash Rookie
hmm, i just registered so.......I guess I should delete this thread. But any chance you can tell me what section to repost the thread?

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
hmm, i just registered so.......I guess I should delete this thread. But any chance you can tell me what section to repost the thread?
im too lazy to look for it BUT this site is GREAT for info and socializing but if you want a good place to find brawlers online then Allisbrawl.com is a great place. just go there and go to their chat room and there will be ALOT of people there waiting for someone to brawl with....go...go now and accept the challange..run..Run ..RRRUUUUNNN!!!!!

Top Bottom