• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone take online surveys for money?

Ensee

Smash Ace
I see them all the time but I don't know if they're legit or not. I have been thinking about doing them for some extra cash for a while now, do any of you take online surveys for money? Seems like a pretty easy way to earn some cash, but who knows.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I've seriously thought about doing that. If anyone else has done so, it'd be great if they could post their experience doing the job.

However, sometimes it sounds too good to be true. You're essentially making a living by clicking your mouse button.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Check the sig. I do a good bit of it, but my girlfriend makes close to $100 a month now. It IS NOT a get rich quick scheme because you don't get rich, and it is certainly not quick. Sure, someone people do make a fair amount, but they also spend a lot of time, effort, and sometimes money to get that extra bit (you might have to pay say $5 for a sample a get $25 back, or give your credit card number).

It IS JUST a supplemental source. That being said, anyone doing these sites should leave it in their signature as advertising is against the rules, however, as long there are no links here, I see no reason to close.

Feel free to ask any questions.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Been there done that, made 8 bucks in a month. It is not good source of profit dude. Go look somewhere else for money the opportunities are endless, and MUCH better than surveys!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
$8? Wow. I hit around $50 my first month out. Excellent example of how useful it can be. If you are easily motivated, dedicated, and disciplined, there is no reason you can't make $30 - 50 a month. Hell, some sites have daily surveys and that alone will get you at least $30.

Top Bottom