• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know truly how epic Pikmin is?

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Thanks for being a complete douchebag. I searched through the pages, and not one discusses the series at all. I'm wondering if any of you even understand the theme to the Pikmin Series, and I have a feeling I'm right.

Sikarios

Smash Cadet
I very much enjoyed both games, though I never beat them. P2 was probably more fun due to the assistant and no time limit. Something I really have applauded in the Smash Brothers games are their faithfulness to the fidelty of sound in each character's respective game. The Pikmin squeaks are badass.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Pikmin 2 was only like one of the best games I've ever played.

My ONLY complaint with it was that the multiplayer should have had computer opponents.

Other than that, it was almost a perfect game. It had an awesome adventure, fantastic replay value, and seemingly never really got boring.

Having said that, I stopped playing it and havn't played it again since for some reason. :/

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
pikmin was my favorite, because i didnt get pikmin 2, but plan on it.
that game was so good, but the time limit was gay....yeah i should probably get the second one

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
pikmin was my favorite, because i didnt get pikmin 2, but plan on it.
that game was so good, but the time limit was gay....yeah i should probably get the second one
Pikmin 2 is one of those rare sequels that are 100x better than the original in every way.

It's just SUCH a good game.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Do you guys get the main message of the game? It's incredible the path of evolution that creatures make, and I'm still trying to find out what caused the extinction of Humans in this series.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
I LOVED P1 N P2!!! P2 more kuz of the multiplayer. I never beat it though, that last dungeon where you find louie is hard! Thats when i gave up, bekuz i lost most of purple pikmin to that dungeon. It was a mass suicide of purple pikmin, and sum reds. I might jus pik it up again n try to beat it. Anyone else here found that dungeon really hard? And does anyone know how to get more white and purple pikmin? I would honestly be so grateful if someone would tell me.

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
Hey, don`t get me wrong. I`m not here to bash the Olimar [and Pikmin] game series.

On the other hand, this is an Olimar Brawl Character Discussion section and not a discuss-games-that-contain-Brawl-related-characters section.

I`m pretty sure there`s a section on these forums dedicated for such.
Thanks.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm discussing the series of origin of the Brawl character. If you want to be so ****ing specific, you can say how Olimar's personality is implemented into the SSE.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for being a complete douchebag. I searched through the pages, and not one discusses the series at all.
Not to be a douchebag, but... That's because this is a Smash Bros. forum to discuss characters within these games, not from the ones the characters come from. You could easily do a search on methods for proper horse care and find nothing relevant, but that doesn't mean you should start a topic about proper horse care. Get what I'm saying? It's just not really the place.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Not to be a douchebag, but... That's because this is a Smash Bros. forum to discuss characters within these games, not from the ones the characters come from. You could easily do a search on methods for proper horse care and find nothing relevant, but that doesn't mean you should start a topic about proper horse care. Get what I'm saying? It's just not really the place.
There's truly no need to be that punctual. Besides, there's only so much you can say about Olimar in Brawl. Why not discuss Olimar's series of origin? The topic should be more broad then just one simple character.

Top Bottom