• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know the "footstool on up taunt" code from PM, for use in B-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bent 00

Smash Apprentice
I posted this question on the Customized Content board nearly a month ago, but got no response. I'm hoping someone here can help.

"I'm looking for the code that Project M uses which makes up taunt (instead of jump) activate footstools. I want to use it in Brawl-.

I'd also like to know how to switch back to handicap = buffer, instead of having input assist and stock control. But that's a different subject..."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry, but Project M is not open-source at this point in time. Our codes are constantly under revision and we'd rather not have multiple and incomplete versions of them floating around in the modding community. As Mithost said, you're free to use the WiFi set if you'd like to use Buffer, however the full version will not be supporting customized Buffer at any point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom