• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in GA selling a Ps2?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably go as high as $50...at the most...

I could care less if it's slim or not, I just wanna play GG without going to my friend's house...

Purple

Hi guys!
I'd probably go as high as $50...at the most...

I could care less if it's slim or not, I just wanna play GG without going to my friend's house...
only saying this out of the kindness of my heart.

Buy marty's ps2. I don't know how much rayku is going for so i'm not going to advertise him. But his ps2 is in **** good condition. Plus it's modded. to get your ps2 modded costs a **** good deal of money. and if you get a modded ps2 you can easily burn games instead of having to buy them.

So save up and buy marty's. Or rayku's if his is modded and cheaper.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Marty... throwing in controllers? I'd ask if you've got any games but that really doesn't matter now does it? (Also doesn't run burnt PS1 games? Not that that matters either.)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
just one controller. i would have 2 to throw in, but someone stole my white one. and yeah, mine is a deal. $100 for a modded slim in good condition is a very good deal. all you would have to do to play burned stuff is buy Swap Magic(costs about 20 bucks or so). and no, it can only run burned PS2 games. i could go down to $80, but any lower would be ripping me off.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
just one controller. i would have 2 to throw in, but someone stole my white one. and yeah, mine is a deal. $100 for a modded slim in good condition is a very good deal. all you would have to do to play burned stuff is buy Swap Magic(costs about 20 bucks or so). and no, it can only run burned PS2 games. i could go down to $80, but any lower would be ripping me off.
Good deal...I'll buy it.

Once I have the money... I should be getting a job in the next Week...

Top Bottom