• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone have video of offensive ike vs a defensive character?

slickmasterizzy

Smash Apprentice
im just wondering if anyone has a video of two people who are equal where ike wins by being offensive and the opposite character who is playing defensively loses.

pros would be nice but whatever i can get thats skill-based between two close to equal players.

i dont get ike and the pro videos just show everyone vs ike going at him like crazy. they start to combo him and try to continue it but it gets to the point where they knock him so far that them chasing him gives him enough time to do a big hit against them.

i want to see a video. a oh so magical rare video where someone gets outskilled by a offensive ike while trying to play defensively...dodging...shielding...and punishing when ike attacks but misses.

like i said some sort of skill based video please. i dont want to watch a video of you pwning your friend by offensively mashing your c-stick.
ike is offense other char is defense.

i hope this exsists.

if so i might be able to think of ike as more then a fun FFA character when im :psycho:

slickmasterizzy

Smash Apprentice
lol that was a good match. i like how you barly countered until the end then were like

holy crap it worked and i recovered.

but the second time the timing was off =(

it was a good match though rok you made ike look faster then ive ever seen him. you really got the timing down well. you have brought hope to my ikehating heart.

im going to watch some more =D

Beetle

Smash Rookie
I'm probably worse than both of you but I like using Ike a lot. I remember I saw a match a while back Marth vs Ike. Where the Marth used his counter on the edge a lot when Ike was using his aether to recover and it was very effective since the aether is easy to predict.

Betaz

Smash Ace
I'm probably worse than both of you but I like using Ike a lot. I remember I saw a match a while back Marth vs Ike. Where the Marth used his counter on the edge a lot when Ike was using his aether to recover and it was very effective since the aether is easy to predict.

seriously when your playing against marth and they're counter happy when your trying to recover you have to sweetspot the ledge

Top Bottom