• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone have interest in me making an Oli guide?

Olimar Tier Placement Should Be...?

• Total voters

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
I've benn wanting to do this for a long time, but i had very little recognition on my Olimar combo video. If anyone would like me to make an Olimar video guide, id be more than happy to but i don't want to waste my time if no one cares. Please hmu and lemme know what you think.
'

be a doll and check it out:)

Last edited:

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
What kind of guide would it be? More useful info is always appreciated. I've got my guide which breaks down Olimar as a character and all. It mainly lacks advanced combos and such.

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
What kind of guide would it be? More useful info is always appreciated. I've got my guide which breaks down Olimar as a character and all. It mainly lacks advanced combos and such.
I was gonna incorporate the basics and slowly move into more combo based things, glitches, advanced cool techniques (down b invincibility, pike out order change, etc.) would you be interested in a video guide? if so, could you help spread the word too?

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Please do so. If you do it right, the word will spread by itself.
I'm waiting for your videos.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
It'd be cool if it was well made, informative, and accurate. If you produce a quality guide I'd share it.

Also if you'd be delving into AT's and Pikmin mechanics please make sure you understand them to the fullest. Very often misinformation is spread, because most people don't actually understand them.

Last edited:

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
It'd be cool if it was well made, informative, and accurate. If you produce a quality guide I'd share it.

Also if you'd be delving into AT's and Pikmin mechanics please make sure you understand them to the fullest. Very often misinformation is spread, because most people don't actually understand them.
Using your guides and my Oli expertise, i think my video will be to your liking! Thanks for your support! Ill get started ASAP!

Top Bottom