• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone from missouri or would come to a ssb64 tourny?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I Plan on hosting one like sensei this summer but im wanting to know if anyone would come. It would be hosted in springfield missouri (http://img.search.com/6/69/MOMap-doton-Springfield.png Here is where it is in MO) And sprinfield is the 3rd largest city in missouri. I WOULD Host it in Kansas city or St. Louis but due to the gas prices and me still being a kid i cant do that. I Only live 30 minutes away from springfield but i live 5 hours from kansas city and 4 hours from St. Louis. But that's beside the point. I Would just want to know how many would be able to be able to come to the tournament. So...I Hope you can make it.

P.s. If I Know enough people will come the tournament will be in the summer

JGage

Smash Rookie
I just found this site today, but I really hope it's not too late for this tournament. Your post was a while ago, but the summer has just started so I hope I'm not too late. I go to the University of Kansas along with four or five of my friends, and we would be glad to travel to Springfield to engage in some friendly competition. I don't know if you've thought about a format for the tournament but I would suggest a team double elimination bracket, and it would be fun if there was a purse, so I think a $20 per person entry fee would be a good idea. Let the second and third place teams have their money back, and the rest goes to the winner.

If you are serious about getting this tournament going, email me at JGage87@Gmail.com. You can count on at least 4 people including myself, although I imagine it will be more like 6.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Malva didn't bring the thread back. JGage did. I'd go as well, but unless it's in August or you're willing to pay airfare to fly me from Hong Kong I can't make it. :)

Top Bottom