• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone close to Artesia, CA?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
I live in Artesia (90701) and I'm looking for people to play Smash with because I'm getting tired of playing the same people and winning. If anyone lives walking distance away or is like a 10 minute drive that would be my ideal range of where I'm willing to go. If anyone goes to my school, Gahr, that would be even better, but probably unlikely. If anyone fits the description reply here or IM me at kl31591 (email is kl31591@hotmail.com).

P.S: If anyone knows about any tournaments also please tell me because I've never been to one and am eager to go to one.

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
I live in Artesia (90701) and I'm looking for people to play Smash with because I'm getting tired of playing the same people and winning. If anyone lives walking distance away or is like a 10 minute drive that would be my ideal range of where I'm willing to go. If anyone goes to my school, Gahr, that would be even better, but probably unlikely. If anyone fits the description reply here or IM me at kl31591 (email is kl31591@hotmail.com).

P.S: If anyone knows about any tournaments also please tell me because I've never been to one and am eager to go to one.
Gahr huh? that mite be out ma range but i's be's willings to smash if you had the time. well u said u lived near Compton college didn't you??

Top Bottom