• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone already found out gordo throw range control?

DEX_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Crowind
3DS FC
5086-1792-9558
DDD mainer from italy here, crowind on smashladder

A friend of mine, who also mains DDD, found out that the range of the gordo throw can be modified by pressing harder or softer in the direction you want to angle your gordo, tough that's more evident with down angled and side angled gordos.
So there are a total of 6 ways to throw a gordo (12 if you count aerial sid b )

I looked up for information about it but i found nothing, so I decided to write it down here, even if it's not a huge thing it can be used somehow.

Sorry if it was already known and I didn't search enough, even so i think it should be highlighted for those who don't already know about it, as it's quite crucial for a DDD mainer to know how to properly control the gordo.

Last edited:

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
Yeah Smashed and tilted Gordos a few of us know about it but it isn't really written down any where. Cool that you wanna contribute though.

DEX_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Crowind
3DS FC
5086-1792-9558
I was making some gifs to properly show the differences, by now I've done only the upgordo, I'll do the others in the next days

Top Bottom