• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody want a dog?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so here's the deal. We have a Dog, named Bucky. We can't take care of him anymore, he's just too big and too energetic for our small house and 3 cats. So we need to get rid of him. He's been chewing on stuff for too long, and if he's not gone in a week, my grandpa will take him to the animal shelter, and have him put to sleep. He's had all of his shots, and is neutered.

So, I'd rather someone else take him. He is:

• A Collie Mix
  • About 3 feet long not including the tail.
  • about 2 feet tall
  • Sweetest Dog I've ever Seen
  • Black fur with brown areas

The Good parts about this dog:
  • He's lovable
  • He's easy to train
  • He's smart, but hard-headed.
  • I'll Reiterate, he's a sweetheart.

The Bad parts:

• He's a chewer. Cables and rubber things are his favorites.
  • He likes to jump and dig.
  • He's easily excited, and fast.
  • He doesn't know not to bite when playing.

If you take him, I'll give you a Leash, a bag of dog food, a few cans of wet food, some treats, and some chewtoys.

Please?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
A large yard is recommended, and preferably a fence, but you can go without one. He loves being outside, and he runs A LOT. So when being walked, he should be walked for about 20-30 minutes to let him get some energy out.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Post this on Craigslist bro.
this,

also

he probably bites because you took him from his litter before he realized biting hurts.
most dogs that bite don't know it hurts because they've been taken from their litter.
they have to bite their brothers and sisters and they'll do it back to know biting hurts.

tubes

Smash Ace
this,

also

he probably bites because you took him from his litter before he realized biting hurts.
most dogs that bite don't know it hurts because they've been taken from their litter.
they have to bite their brothers and sisters and they'll do it back to know biting hurts.
Solution: Bite his ear.

Top Bottom