• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any warios going to evo?

ElDood

Smash Cadet
I'll be there. My first match is at 2:00. Didn't recognize any notable names from my first Smash Pool.

Street fighter's another story though. I'm screwed in that one.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I got to the airport 40 minutes before my flight and they refused to give me my boarding pass. :(

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So warios report in. I didnt quite reach my goal of winning evo. I came in second in my first pool. Then won 2 matches in the next set of brackets then lost to vinnie. Im sure i could math it out exactly but i want to say i made top 128.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I didn't get to win the tournament because they wouldn't let me on the plane. :'(

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Ouch.

Well, at least Abadango was able put on a great showing for Wario players everywhere. Must've bugged him a little to know that a mistimed waft follow-up after the speeding bike cost him third place, though.

Wafty

Smash Apprentice
- Got 1st in my round 1 pool
- Then won my 1st set of round 2 pool
- Then played nairo, used heavy bike/quick waft. Game 1 was last last hit but i choked (;_; ) game 2 he read a doublejump and uair to up b me at 40 (1 stock 40%'d me game 2)
- Then i played a japanese small mii brawler in losers. Game 3 i was up 20 percent and he dash grabbed me and i didnt react in time to DI the down throw and died to fair->up b at 65%. was REALLY sad cause i was playing pretty good that day ;__;
- All in all im really sad about my placement (97th i think?) but still had a pretty fun time

Last edited:

Mr. Mistersen

Smash Rookie
Well I got knocked into losers cause I SDd in the third game of my second set. Pushed through losers and lost in the match before the final match in losers. Didn't know people could play shulk so well. Had a blast got better, not worried about where I placed. Had fun in my dubz games.

Was really sad that Reflex couldn't make it out I had found out about his flight Thursday night, I was looking forward to meeting him.

Top Bottom