• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Wario Guides or Resources that aren't from 2015?

dakotaisgreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaSkarner XLR
Please don't shill the discord, I know it exists. I prefer to use Smashboards for this sort of thing. I've looked on Youtube and of course here as well but I can't really find anything super helpful. Of course I can watch Gluttony's matches and piece stuff together on my own, but that only gets you so far.

Is nobody motivated to make any good Wario content? I'd really like to look into picking him up competitively speaking. I know he is kind of a low tier character, but he honestly feels weak as hell and terrible to play. I'm by no means a fantastic character, but the fact that I really don't know of any resources online to point me in the right direction doesn't help at all.

Also, as a newbie to Wario, good ****ing god the Marth/Lucina and Cloud matchups are ****ing horrible. I feel like Wario literally doesn't have an answer to long swords.

Top Bottom