• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any videos of Smash Pros vs CPUs?

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Forgive me if this is a silly question or the wrong place, but I was wondering if any exist for any of the incarnations of smash?

Smash 64 has infamously horrendous AI (Pikachu and Fox aren't too bad), Melee is alright, Brawl is a bit better

I've always wanted to see how someone with extreme knowledge and reflexes like Isai would fair against 3 lvl 9 CPUs, or M2K vs 3 lvl 9s in Melee (or 1 v 1)

kingPiano

Smash Ace
ah ok, you know I had just subbed to Kero cause I watched some great matches with him. Hadn't seen that vid in his feed.

I'd still be super interested to see Isai vs 3 CPUs, I don't know if he'd win or not. I get wrecked when I try and play 3 lvl 9 pikachus "PIKACHU" "PIKACHU" "PIKACHU" spamming me with electric balls and thunder and their high priority aerials

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Yea I notice that by repeating - grab ledge, then fast fall then d-jump up to grab ledge again the CPU will often overshoot a down aerial when they tire of waiting for you and they will SD under the stage on accident. But still with 3 CPUs there is an element of randomness to their choices and they one will always wait or hit you when your not invincible or protected. And then you get gangbanged and tossed around wombo combo style.

In melee and brawl they curtailed this quite a bit. Also in reference to the Kero vid, DK is literally the easiest CPU opponent in SSB. I'd say Pikachu and Fox are the hardest. Link is surprisingly difficult as well, but very easy to gimp and kill once hes' off stage.

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Once Link maintained the superior tactical position on that cloud, the CPUs knew it was all over.

Top Bottom