• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tourny's at or near Georgia Tech?

MisterCrowley

Smash Rookie
I just transfered to Gatech from Florida.... the lack of smash and anyone to smash with is disturbing. I may not be tourny level but I can improve for sure. Anyone here go to tech or know any tournys/locations that smash around tech?

Jx31

Smash Ace
I just transfered to Gatech from Florida.... the lack of smash and anyone to smash with is disturbing. I may not be tourny level but I can improve for sure. Anyone here go to tech or know any tournys/locations that smash around tech?
You're in a good place for smash, you should get some replies soon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I find Tom's lack of presence in the GA tourney scene . . . disturbing.
T.T its not my fault i live so far away!~

maybe if i end up transferring to georgia tech in a few years, but why would i want to do that if i could transfer to nyu or somewhere else up north? ;)

edit: I find Laijin's quick posting... disturbing. *force choke*

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Southern Poly

Norton Building

2nd Floor

Come play me

I find this threads abundance of spam/Sarah Gao talk. . . disturbing.

Edit: 123 post count @_@

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
QFT

Xif sux
if you smash with him he'll try to eat all your food and drink your drinks
we only require that you sit on our extra comfortable couch

Its true. XIF pretty much sucks at smash bros. :laugh:

Come to 414g. (we got 3 smashers in the room space of 1!) Woodruff is where its at.

We are all west campus tho, just get in contact with one of us (XIF, eastheaven, BearsAreScary, or me), we dont mind putting some smash together.

Top Bottom