• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tournaments/Fests in Early-Mid July?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hi I'm Willz, a good Brawl/Melee player from the UK and I'm going to Florida in early July and staying for 2 weeks for a holiday. I was wondering if any tournaments or smashfests will be happening around this time as it would be a pretty great experience to play some great Flordians (Don't know if I should refer to you guys as that or not :laugh:). I know there is a tournament in NC & one in Miami but they're quite long journeys from where I'm staying at (Kissimmee). I can travel to anywhere in Orlando & Tampa (maybe Jacksonville as well) as it's relatively near me and I've been to those places before. So, any info guys? Would be appreciated! :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If you wanted to come to Orlando, near UCF, you could call me.

321-604-8717

Nope

Smash Lord
myself plus 3 other Ohio smashers are also going to be down in Florida the July 11th-18th and would love to play some also!

Edit: we will be staying in Daytona and want to play brawl

Top Bottom