• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tips?

Quibble

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blueurce
Hi!

I have watched a lot of videos on how to play Zero Suit and have been practicing with her since I got the game (My main was Ness, so she was more of a secondary at the time), yet I feel as if I haven't improved with her yet.

Any tips for someone just picking her up?

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
You will improve slowly by just playing but to really get your game going, you'll need to move your butt to training mode.
Learn clean combo execution and at least a few percentage borders to not miss them. The dThrow > uAir > uAir > uSpecial combo is a good point to start because it grants you some super early kills, looks super fancy and isn't too difficult to execute.
Learn nAir and bAir spacing.

I feel like ZSS is a character that needs a lot of precision grinding. Practice something in training mode every day until it feels like second nature in an actual fight.
Watch videos of tourneys and DeLux' youtube videos to get an idea what to do in the neutral and what ZSS is actually able to do.
I can recommend nearly every video in our video archive but remember, the newer the better. Try to stick to videos from within the last two months.

Everything else will come by itself and you will eventually develop your own play style.

Wyles

Smash Cadet
Learn how to space your attacks. :) With amazing spacing, you'll be more slippery than soap and hard to punish. Just don't be too aggressive since we lose to shield.

Top Bottom