• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tips?

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
as a future games designer, I was going to make a machinima episode as part of my portfolio for university. now, I've got the equipment so i can record it, and I've got a script and voice actors.

but before I start and most probably screw it up, do you guys have any tips? I really want to make this good so I can get into the course I want.

my basic idea is to use Link, Marth and Bowser in a comedy style thing, mainly involving Marth getting hurt (I'm subverting stereotypes here, but if it's funnier to see a different character be hit with a boomerang and burnt to a crisp, do tell me :)) I'm not gonna use a cheat pack, so expect something more run of the mill that something awesome involving giga bowser and the like

anyway. any tips? thanks

Top Bottom