• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Tips and Tactics for Fox?

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Any tips? Fox is my main and I have good offense, but I need some defense tactics besides slow-falling by spamming reflector. Also some better offensive ideas would also really help =D

I need help approaching. I think you can dash-dance or use Fox Illusion to string combos, but I hear dash-dancing sucks in Brawl due to tripping.

Any tips? Thanks

Edit: I know about short-hop-lasers, but They don't seem to work for me as Foxes laser doesn't make the enemy flinch as everyone knows

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
You should take this to the Fox board.... We are still there, but not there. But if you ask questions there you will get an answer eventually.

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Oh, sorry, I'm new here, didn't know there was a Fox board =/ my bad

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Well, now you know there's a Fox Board in existence. So read through first but that might require some arcaheological work.

Top Bottom