• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tips against Diddy?

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
My brother is maining Diddy, and right now I'm having some very bad problems dealing with him. Those bananas are just ridiculous.

I try using the bananas back at him, but I usually either a) Miss or b) Don't know what do after. It gets frustratingly annoying, and that's the worst kind of annoying there is.

If it helps, I usually use Lucas and R.O.B., though I have been trying out Meta Knight as well.

Lemoun

Smash Rookie
If he throws 2 bananas down on one part of the stage, simply go to the other part of the stage. If he follows keep the pressure on so he can't produce more. Projectile spam with ROB is a very good idea. Most of your moves with Meta Knight have priority over Diddy's so if you play him keep it in close combat.
If you pick up a banana, throw it down where Diddy would most likely be running, or throw it at Diddy so it will hit, but don't hold onto it. Holding limits your A move ability.

Irmy

Smash Rookie
Take his bananas and use them on him how he uses them on you. I main diddy and believe me, its one thing that really screws me over. Ones you take his bananas abuse your range with rob. When he does the run move banana throw try to mini jump over it and back A him.

Top Bottom