• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Sonic mains want to help me get better with Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneki164

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thawk164
3DS FC
5127-2247-5437
So I recently tried getting into competitive play and I'm getting my cheeks destroyed. I decided I wanted to improve my main by taking him to a whole new level and making Sonic "faster"( I honestly don't know what I mean by this but I guess you can say I want to increase my skill with him) but I struggle with finding faults in my play style. I like to play mind games by canceling shield canceling my spin charge or cancel my spindash and go in for a grab or an attack. For my approach I either SH neutral air or go in for a dash attack. I only know a few mix ups with the spindash/spin charge. I been told I sometimes roll to much so I'm trying to ease that habit. If anyone wants to help me out my friend code and NNID is on my profile and we could schedule a time, I'll really appreciate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom